JOB TITLE: Junior Hotel Department Administrator
LOCATION: Vosaio London office (w6 9AR)
DEPARTMENT: Hotel Reservations and Contracting Department
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone that is proactive, able to solve problems under pressure in a very dynamic environment. You must also have the ability to communicate at all levels in a multi-cultural environment. Tourism qualification. Excellent communication skills is a must.
Tasks & responsibilities:
• Contacting suppliers according to the sales requirements either by e-mail, fax or telephone and chase for reply to already placed requests.
• Dealing with amendments and cancellations, chasing for confirmations.
- Archiving all the replies on VOSAIO Booking System.
- Dealing with inbound telephone, fax and email enquirers and liaising with Sales, Operations and Accounts departments.
• Focusing in maintaining good relationships with existing suppliers
- Requesting VISA letter from booked hotels for upcoming confirmed groups. as well chasing for VISA letters from suppliers (in order to manage tight deadlines with booked appointment dates at the Embassies)
• Researching suppliers including the utilization of non-contracted suppliers wherever appropriate
- Updating VOSAIO Hotel department database.Requirements:
• Strong communication, negotiation and client relationship management skills
• Extra European language
• Good team player
• Stamina and persistence
• Ability to anticipate and solve problems – especially at the last minute
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Ability to organise and plan effectively and to prioritize tasks in order to manage multiple activities and meet deadlines
• A ‘can-do’ approach
Develop short term action plans.
Negotiate conditions and create excellent relationships with hotels.
Create and maintain positive, professional working environments in all hotels.
A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet