JOB TITLE: HR/Admin Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Vosaio HR Department
LOCATION: London office based
REPORTING TO: Managing Director
SALARY: Based on experience. Career progression will be available for the right candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is proactive, able to solve problems under pressure in a very dynamic environment. You must also have the ability to communicate at all levels in a multi-cultural environment. Professional work experience in the same area is a must, as well as excellent communication skills.
The right candidate will be expected to:
- Support and Design the recruitment and selection process;
- Created job descriptions to attract the targeted talent pool;
- Conduct interviews and reference checks on job applicants;
- Promote equality and diversity in the recruitment process;
- Provide advice and guidance on a number of HR issues over the phone and by email in a busy HR office;
- Making sure that all employee records are accurate and well maintained;
- Provide expert customer service to both internal and external customers;
- Organise induction and providing the appropriate training for new staff in the HR department;
- Prepare and issue employment contracts for external and internal hires;
- Provide Compliance support in regards to probations and end of fixed term contract;
- Process employee resignations, maternity leave, end of probation, etc.;
- Respond to employment verification requests;
- Carry out routine administration tasks e.g. filing, photocopying, opening & distribution of post.
A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet